Reasons why it's actually pretty awesome to have been sorted in Slytherin
- The common room is submerged in a lake! Surrounded by water + getting to observe the wonderfull creatures found in the Hogwarts lake = awesome. Also being lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves.
- Merlin was in my house! One the most succesfull wizards of all time plus the holder of one of the most epic beards of all time, hence we still refer to it so much (aka ‘Merlin’s Beard!’)
- I can do whatever I want because people will expect me to be a dangerous son of a bitch anyway so I can go around wearing a clownssuit for all I care, people will FEAR me!
- I’ll pleasently suprise people with my un-Slytherin like nice-ness, so they’ll love me even more and feel special that I chose you to be nice to!
- Salazar Slytherin looked for the seeds of greatness in the students he chose, so I feel pretty flattered to have been sorted here.
- And I’ve discovered that Slytherins stick the fuck together we are all bro’s and no hate within the house! We love each other, man!
- And basically being in Slytherin makes me feel like a bad ass mother fucker.